1) A 19th century road in Freemantle. It is now called Cawte Road and runs from Shirley Road to Fir Grove Road/Park Road.
2) A 19th century road in Northam, running from Northam Road to Radcliffe Road.
3) A 19th century road in Shirley, running from Park Street to Shirley Park Road, near the south-west junction of these two streets.
If you wish to
- suggest additional information for this entry
- suggest amendments to this entry
- offer your own research
- make a comment
then fill in the form on the Contact page.