1) A 19th century court on the east side of Cross Street between Hawkins Court to the north, Barry's Court to the south, and nearly opposite Cross Court.
2) A 19th century opening off the east side of Canal Walk a little north of Briton Street and west of China Place.
3) A 19th century court on the south side of Four Posts Hill, i.e. at the west end of Commercial Road.
If you wish to
- suggest additional information for this entry
- suggest amendments to this entry
- offer your own research
- make a comment
then fill in the form on the Contact page.