1) In the 19th century this was a cul-de-sac on the west side of Back-of-the Walls, immediately north of Bridge Court and directly east of Holy Rood Place. Access was from Back-of-the Walls by a gateway.
2) A 19th century court in Millbrook Road, on the north side west of Park Road, Freemantle.
3) In the 19th century this was a terrace in Northam Road, near Northam Bridge. Renumbered 214-236 Northam Road in 1887.
If you wish to
- suggest additional information for this entry
- suggest amendments to this entry
- offer your own research
- make a comment
then fill in the form on the Contact page.